segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2011

Wolverine and Spiderman talking about his new suit on the game "Spiderman: Web of Shadows"



Wolverine and Spiderman talking about his new suit on the game "Spiderman: Web of Shadows":

Wolverine: What're you doing back here kid?
Spider-Man: So, what're you thoughts on the new duds?
Wolverine: This some kinda dance Super Hero Fashion Show? Cuz I got some orange and brown tights that put you to shame
Spider-Man: What, not a fan of the new me?
Wolverine: First off, you smell like death. Second, you look like one of those emo kiddies they got all over the internet, jabbering on how hard their life is when they've never known true pain.
Spider-Man: Oh my God... you have a MyFace page. Don't you... dork.
Wolverine: I do not!
Spider-Man: *laugh* You totally do!
Wolverine: Shut up, kid!
Spider-Man: Will you add me as a friend? I'll poke you and you poke me back!
Wolverine: I said shut up!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário